SM_Paint allows players to be able to paint their base, and vehicles.
Gives players a warning message / sound when a missile is incoming.
SM_VehicleService allows players to rearm, refuel, and repair their vehicles.
SM_DynamicMenu allows players to quickly interact with an object.
All icons were made by ComatoseBadger, special thanks to him for making them.
SM_SafeZonePlus protects players vehicles within a safezone.
If a player is within the same group or family of the vehicle owner, they will be able to get in the vehicle
For extra protection, players are required to be inside the vehicle to access the gear of a vehicle inside of the trader zone.
Any attempts to "steal" a vehicle are logged into the server RPT, if infiSTAR is installed, it will be logged into a folder called "SM_Logs" within the servers directory.
SM_Wages gives players paychecks for playing on the server.
- Configurable for how often players receive paychecks.
- Configurable amount
- Ability to increase the pay, the more days pass from their first connection.
- Afk Check
- Ability to add to locker, or players inventory.
- Configurable on-screen messages.
- Ability to give / not give if player is in a safezone.
- Ability to give / not give if player is in a territory.
Provides players with easier ways of trading.
- Searching of item displayNames / classNames
- Previewing the item, on the ground, or player.
- Ability to double click to sell / buy items.
- Displays more store items in the
Allows players to build with all their bases using all vectors.
Allows players to purchase (configurable) an virtual garage that allows them to store 1 vehicle/aircraft/ship
- Allow storing of only persistent vehicles (Configurable to also allow non persistant vehicles)
- Allow storing the inventory of the vehicle (configurable)
- Limit players that are in a family to have access to storing vehicles.
- Limit players with an territory / above a max level / moderator access to store.
- Allow the purchase of the virtual garage (Configurable)
Textures for SM_Paint v2
Textures for SM_DynamicMenu
Provides players with a improved spawn selection GUI, and gives the players a loadout based on their respect.
- Click on the location you want to spawn at.
- Spawn on Ground, Halo, or Parachute.
- Spawn on territory.
- Makes it so players can't spawn in the same area twice for 5 minutes (Persist through logging out and back in)
- Respect based loadout with notification
- All External
- Loot tables, and building positions are all cached
- Fully configurable
- Garbage collection (Replaces Exiles, and parts of Arma's)
- Item Validation (It scans the loot table, and checks if those items exist in arma (or mods) (Fixes empty loot holders))
Loot spawner and garbage collector written from scratch in C++ to allow the use of mutli-threading, and the speed of C++
Makes loot spawning almost instantaneous, the lag spike caused by Exiles loot spawning, is almost non-existent / hardly noticeable now.
Some older statistics based on randomization of choosing an item to spawn. (System has been improved and optimized much more since these statistics):
Before optimizations average:
My DLL 8 10k loops: 0.044 ms Exiles/Arma 8 10k loops: 0.0724 ms
After some optimizations average:
My DLL 8 10k loops: 0.0164 ms Exile/Arma 8 10k loops: 0.0629 ms
To spawn loot on the entire map (Chernarus_Isles) it takes approximately: 0.118011 seconds
Supports both 32bit and 64bit servers
Requires CBA (Can be loaded as -servermod only, with no key file)
(Linux not supported)$25.00
Add to cart
Allows players to purchase a loadout at traders, to save them time to not have to purchase items individually.
- Save the current loadout the player has.
- Maximum amount of saved loadouts based on respect.
- Maximum item quality allowed to be saved in a loadout.
- Fee factor, increase the price of the loadout for the convince
- Temporary storage for the old gear after loadout purchase.
Allows players the ability to store items in the locker, and wire transfer poptabs to players.
- Store items in locker (Can be turned on / off)
- Transfer poptabs from your locker to another player.
- Configurable Item storage for locker (Default: Exile_Container_Safe)
Allows players to unlock their bases without the need of a pincode, configurable levels of permission for unlocking.
- Only players with moderator access to the territory can unlock without a pincode.
- Only the owner of the territory can unlock without a pin code.
- Anyone with build access can unlock without a pin code.
Add to cart